Saturday 17 October 2009

Ducky Charms Jewellery Information - For Folksy Customers.

(Please feel free to ignore this if you're after my other entries =p)

The one thing that I dislike about Folksy is that I can't use HTML on the main page and therefore, I can't write about my shop TERMMMZZ. So please, have a read before you buy :) I'm a nice seller! ;D


Days I am able to post: Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, & Fridays. All orders over the weekend will be posted the Following Monday.
I will contact you the date of when I will send it to you or contact if for some reason I can't make it to the post office. (For example, away from home, bank holidays, bad weather conditions, you get the picture ;D)


All orders will be sent FIRST CLASS! And I will obtain a certificate of posting. :) Please allow up to 2-4 days for your item to get to you! The money you pay for P&P goes towards tissue paper, bubblewrap, the jiffy bag AND the actual cost of posting it. So please bear this in mind when leaving feedback.



I accept international buyers! Please check each items listing for P&P cost. Please allow up to 20 days for your items to arrive. Again, I send by first class and will obtain a certificate of postage. Sorry - I do not accept refunds from international buyers at this time.


Please leave feedback once the item has arrived to you in satisfactory condition! I'll then leave feedback for you :) If you're not happy with what was sent (for example, it arrived broken) please e-mail me straight away at chloe.leanne.akers@hotmail.co.uk (More likely to check my e-mails first!) with your Contact Name, Address, Telephone Number AND item name. Please also state the reason for return. I will e-mail you back with my address.
Items must be returned in original packaging and within 7 days of receipt. Once I have received the return item, I will give you a full refund of purchase cost and original postage cost.



I hope that covers everything! Please leave any comments if you want to know anything else. You're always welcome to message me on Folksy or e-mail me. :)

Link: Back To "Ducky Charms Jewellery" Folksy Shop

No comments: